Densoseal 16A Compound, 8Kg/Carton
It is a non setting, self supporting mastic which may be applied to wet surfaces and will seal ducts and conduits against ingress of gas and water. It complies with British Telecom Specification M212C. They are used for sealing cable ducts, conduits and service entry pipes or sleeves particularly below ground level to prevent the entry of gas or water into buildings. It may also be used for profiling mechanical joints on hot pipes to allow application of tapes.
- Seals against water and gas ingress.
- Stable in composition and plasticity, even at high temperatures.
- Complies with British Telecom Specification M212C.
- Adheres to wet or dry surfaces of iron, steel, glazed earthenware, lead, brass, polythene and PVC.
- Non-hardening, non-cracking and self-supporting compound.
- Accommodates vibration, mechanical stresses or movement of substrate.